Head of Finance - London or St. Albans - Up to £70,000 plus bonus & benefits
My client, a start-up business with offices in London and St. Albans, is looking to recruit a Head of Finance for their group of businesses. As the Head of Finance, you will be the finance leader within the business, responsible for everything from leading fundraising discussions right through to the details around their financial processes and controls.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build your team in how you think it is best to solve the needs of the business, and ultimately you will be responsible for financial management, cost control, company budget, cash flow, financial model and much more.
- Overall responsibility for the financial management, cost control and cash management of the company.
- You will develop and oversee the company's financial strategy and provide strategic financial advice and proposals to the CEO, the rest of the Senior Management Team and the Board.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the Business Financial & Forecasting Model for investors/business partners and for internal use
- Overseeing the monthly financial close and reporting, including reporting to the Board and other external reporting requirements.
- Lead and oversee the FP&A function, including developing and owning the company's budget, holding teams to account for hitting targets.
- Manage, lead and motivate an effective and efficient finance and compliance team.
- Take ownership and oversee all international accounting and tax matters in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Germany & Spain
- Responsible for minimising risk by improving and implementing new financial disciplines and controls.
- Ownership of cap table, including using 3rd party tools, and all relevant internal and external communications and compliance. We have our own inhouse developers who can bespoke develop/create your platform.
- Our business model is anchored by 'Revenue Share' and this aspect of our business requires strategic development on an international scale/perspective
- You will be recognised as a key leader within the business and be integral to attaining the strategic directives as defined by the CEO/board
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Significant commercial experience in a Head of Finance level role leading a team of 3 - 5 people (ideally in an asset financed business, start-up or high growth business).
- Experience in consolidation accounting, and inter-country tax and accounting matters
- Experience in working with asset/inventory intensive business
- Experience in leading and implementing budget and forecasting cycles
- Financial modelling experience
- Strong people management skills is essential as well as interest our business partners are managing a diverse team of Finance professionals
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.