Process Improvement Lead - Central London - 2 year FTC - Competitive salary, car allowance, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Process Improvement Lead. Over the coming year, the business will be undertaking a significant change programme to better support our Members that will involve new ways of thinking and changes to business process, which in return will generate value. This role will work in partnership with all the business teams, report directly into the VP Finance but will work in partnership and be answerable to the Leadership team. This is a high profile role, ideal for someone with great organisation skills, thought leadership, influence and an eye for process.
- Improve efficiency and controls in existing processes
- End to end process mapping (initially Sourcing focused), coordinating with connected functions to ensure processes are aligned
- Improve process efficiency by identifying opportunities to eliminate unnecessary activities, reallocate work to the most appropriate owner, identifying opportunities to leverage technology
- Oversee any changes that are identified, partnering technology where system changes are required
- Update processes (where relevant) to support the business Optimisation initiative
- Coordinate three optimisation project streams (Sourcing, Member Engagement and Finance), ensuring each stream is delivering against its plan and in sync with each other
- Provide regular updates to the Leadership team and support in production of material to be provided to Members and the Board
- Ensure new process requirements are designed and implemented effectively in order to deliver on Optimisation goals
- Work with project stream lead to ensure any necessary training is created and delivered
- Coordinate any Technology/Analytics changes required with the relevant teams
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent
- Project management experience (technology experience preferred)
- Process redesign/creation experience - six sigma training advantageous
- Well organized, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly.
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to initiate and manage work with sense of urgency.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, results driven environment that is constantly changing.
- Ability to build and maintain long term relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and internal/external customers to get results quickly - able to communicate complex data to stakeholders in a simplified and action-oriented manner
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.