Marketing Manager - Music company - Central London - Up to £35,000
My client, an independent music promotion company with operations in Central London, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all marketing assets, advertising, and promotions for shows within the European region. This position will work in conjunction with artist managers, agents and marketing teams to develop effective integrated marketing plans that reach the correct demographic and target audiences for each show to drive conversions.
- Responsible for development and execution of integrated marketing and promotional plans for shows within assigned region. Collaborate with central marketing leadership and local team to plan the marketing spend and roll out long-term marketing initiatives.
- Build digital advertising plans and monitor daily to optimise campaigns for best performance to drive ticket sales.
- Oversee and evaluate show performance market-by-market, making adjustments to meet marketing strategy in changing market or competitive conditions.
- Work with central digital media buying, partnerships, CRM and creative teams to develop digital marketing plans for targeted audiences, custom creative and impactful partnership activations.
- Supervise publicity, advance press interviews, secure and coordinate artist availability for promotions with management, label and public relations agencies.
- Develop and pitch promotions to media outlets.
- Create email marketing campaigns and edit content to ensure, CTR and conversions.
- Oversee creation of graphics for ecards, banners, posters, social media post, radio station needs and emails. Oversee creation of graphics for ecards, banners, posters, social media posts, radio station needs and emails.
- Conduct marketing research and compile businesses for promotions based on fan interest/demographics including influencers.
- Build and maintain relationships with local businesses for promotional opportunities. Collaborate with agencies and vendor partners like on marketing opportunities for shows, emails, banners and promotion.
- Previous marketing work experience: media buying, executing digital media plans and omni-channel digital marketing, working with email, mobile and digital marketing programs and sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Excellent written, verbal and listing communication skills with a can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Google AdWords,
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google +Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of data analysis and budgeting
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.