Sales Manager - Up to €40,000 plus bonus and benefits - Remote working/Germany
My client, a market leading Robotics company with global operations, is looking to recruit a Sales Manager for Germany. The successful candidates will join a fast-growing team that is focused on shaping the future with artificial intelligence and robotics. The successful candidate will assist sales and distribution partners with the set-up, deployment and analytics related to customer engagements, focusing on ensuring post-sales success.
- Represent the business with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings within the delivery service robotics.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) required
- Previous Sales experience
- Previous experience interacting with C-Suite-level customers and colleagues
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative, a self-starter, go-getter mentality
- Problem solver and "outside of the box" thinking
- Hands-on approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technology-focused industry is a must
- Ability and willingness to learn: Robotics, AI, industry verticals, and new business models
- An understanding of marketing principles
- Team-oriented, collaborative, empathetic, and optimistic personality
- Travel required
- High skill level in English language, spoken & written.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.