Logistics Coordinator - Netherlands - Remote working - Up to €45,000 plus bonus and benefits
My client, a market leading Robotics company with global operations, is looking to recruit a Logistics Coordinator for the Netherlands. The successful candidates will join a fast-growing team that is focused on shaping the future with artificial intelligence and robotics. The successful candidate will work with the operations team, EMEA partners to coordinate any goods importation, supply chain and warehouse activities. (Warehouse based in Rotterdam)
The Logistics Coordinator will have a sea freight imports background, have dealt with customs procedures and good general freight forwarding, with a confident, friendly manner. You will have a good understanding of all processes involved within the imports role and be able to work in a team as well as on your own initiative, with good communication skills, a flexible approach with the ability to develop effective relationships across all levels.
- End to end processing of UK, European & Far East Road, Sea & Air freight shipments including customs clearance and fiscal responsibilities - predominantly sea shipments.
- Building effective relationships with key suppliers & partners
- Negotiating best service & cost from freight partners & building strong reliable relationships
- Processing shipment notifications from suppliers & freight partners quickly & effectively, liaising with other department where necessary
- Maintaining all documents & trackers relating to supply chain process
- Communicating costs/informed risks within the business to key stakeholders
- Planning shipments with factories & freight partners according to internal schedules avoiding freight charges
- Monitoring industry tends & reporting as required
- Identity areas of improvement by reviewing process regularly
- Support for Supply chain manager on order processing, troubleshooting at warehouses.
- Proven experience within the imports industry
- Excellent understanding of customs procedures & incoterms
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excel and Microsoft office package proficient
- Experience in working with ERP systems (strongly recommended)
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Clear and effective communication
- Clean driver's license
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.