Supply Chain Analyst - Central London - Hybrid working - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Supply Chain Analyst. This role will also support the broader Insights & Data Science team agenda though data analytics, insight and research. These responsibilities underpin business decision making, enabling a wide range of strategic business decision processes. The Insights & Data Science team is a key enabler in driving business growth, reducing waste and supporting automation though the use of appropriate data.
- Working proactively and cross functionally across the business to develop initiatives that deliver value using analytics and insight.
- Champion the use of data to support sourcing strategies and exploring innovative business opportunities
- Support the compilation, analysis, and reporting of data to forecast trends, apply various analytical techniques (i.e. mathematical models and/or statistical techniques) to enable supplier and cost optimization.
- Participate in the development of analytical products that compile, analyse, and report on data using multiple technologies; gather requirements and modelling criteria leveraging agile methodology
- Maintain a robust, compliant and performant data and reporting environment including processes, people, and platforms.
- Recommend process changes to achieve minimal error rates. Track errors and improve process efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, partners and internal clients
- Leverage analytical capabilities, problem solving skills and with proven ability to make recommendations based on data
- Demonstrate the ability to independently and quickly identify solutions to complex problems through the use of data driven insights
- Bachelor's degree level or strong experience and track record of delivering results in a similar role
- Previous experience in an analytics or data centric function.
- Experience with analytic tools such as Alteryx and Tableau preferred
- Experience in the healthcare field, ideally in pharmaceuticals (purchasing, sourcing or manufacturing) preferred, though not required.
- Experience in applied analytics for business problem solving such as pricing, loyalty program effectiveness, customer segmentation, customer LTV maximisation, cost and profit analysis, CRM management, etc.
- Demonstrated consistent creative problem-solving capabilities
- Organisational and project management skills are critical using a consultative approach.
- Time management, including ability to organise and prioritise work to consistently meet critical and/or conflicting daily deadlines while ensuring the highest level of accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.