Data & Insights Analyst - Central London - Hybrid working - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Data & Insights Analyst. This is a key role in the development, and integration of data analytics and business intelligence necessary for supporting the mission, vision, strategies, objectives, and goals of the business. The team is a key enabler in driving business growth, reducing waste and supporting automation though the use of appropriate data.
- Utilise qualitative and quantitative industry data to synthesize hypothesis, pilot proof of concepts, iterate solution to production and scale solution/ analysis across the organization
- Working proactively and cross functionally across the business to develop initiatives that deliver value using analytics and insight.
- Champion the use of data to support sourcing strategies while examining market channels and exploring innovative business opportunities
- Support the compilation, analysis, and reporting of data to forecast trends, apply various analytical techniques (i.e. mathematical models and/or statistical techniques) to enable supplier and cost optimization.
- Participate in the development of analytical products that compile, analyse, and report on data using multiple technologies; gather requirements and modelling criteria leveraging agile methodology
- Maintain a robust, compliant and performant data and reporting environment including processes, people, and platforms.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, partners and internal clients
- Leverage analytical capabilities, problem solving skills and with proven ability to make recommendations based on data
- Demonstrate the ability to independently and quickly identify solutions to complex problems through the use of data driven insights
- Bachelor's degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience in an analytics or data centric function.
- Knowledge of ETL tools, specifically Alteryx Designer is preferable
- Experience in creating and managing reports using Tableau would be an advantage
- Experience in the healthcare field, preferably in pharmaceuticals (sales, purchasing or distribution) preferred, though not required.
- Demonstrated consistent creative problem-solving capabilities
- Organisational and project management skills are critical using a consultative approach.
- Time management, including ability to organise and prioritise work to consistently meet critical and/or conflicting daily deadlines while ensuring the highest level of accuracy.
- Extreme attention to detail and follow-through.
- Proven ability to research, analyse and problem solve.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.