Finance Analyst - Hybrid working - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a qualified Finance Analyst. Reporting to the FP&A Director, the position holder will be the Finance Lead for all consolidated reporting across the business as well as provide detailed analytical support on key commercial projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business with hybrid working.
- Responsible for building and producing accurate and timely consolidated month end reporting, providing insightful and accurate commentary
- Responsible for building and producing the annual consolidated Budget and Forecast working closely with key finance leads and VP of Finance
- Responsible for building and producing the Quarterly Operating Review presentations for the Executive Operating Committee
- Drive and deliver implementation of new consolidated reporting tool to increase efficiency, flexibility and accuracy of the business consolidated reporting
- Finance lead on reporting including month end, Budgets and Forecasts
- Analytical support for key commercial projects, examples include, but not limited to, driving new product launches, inflation impact analysis and erosion trend analysis
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Previous work experience in a Commercial finance role in a multinational environment
- Master knowledge of M.S. Excel and data modelling
- Strong knowledge and experience with M.S PowerPoint
- Able to add value through understanding of the business
- Knowledge of SAP environment a plus
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI and Smartsheet a plus
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.