Technical Sales Engineer - 1 year FTC (option to extend) - Robotics Company - Up to £50,000 plus benefits - London/Hybrid working
My client, a market leading Robotics company with operations in Central London, is looking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer & Product Expert for an initial 12 month fixed term contract with the option to extend for their growing European head office. The successful candidate will join a fast-growing team that is focused on shaping the future with artificial intelligence and robotics. The successful candidate will be a technical and product go-to expert for the EMEA Team and serve as EMEA product expert with product knowledge, organising available resources, resolving product questions (e.g. product security, specs).
- Be one of the team's recognised technical & product experts
- Assist Sales on an "on-call" basis
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support - remotely, or in-person for some customers, mainly in UK but also in other EMEA regions as required
- Assist the relationship with our outsourced repair team:- ensure a smooth flow of repairs according to defined SLAs- escalate issues to our Global HQ as required- assist with warranty claims, spare parts and consumables monitoring and reordering- communicate statistics and reporting on a regular basis; suggest performance improvements
- For existing and new products:- assist with proof-of-concept testing at customer sites- handle product-level documentation and loading information on company websites- handle product-related queries and escalate as required with our HQ
- Coordinate software updates and partner technical communications as required
- Previous technical work expertise: proven ability to quickly assess technical issues and recommend solutions
- Technical education, engineering degree or equivalent preferred
- Technical communication: ability to rapidly explain technical issues in an understandable manner to non-technical colleagues and partners
- Flexible to travel (mainly in the UK) to customer and partner sites
- Flexible to occasionally work extended hours on customer sites
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.