Assistant Management Accountant - Central London/Hybrid - Up to £40,000 plus study support & benefits
My Client, a leading hospitality company based in Central London, is looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant for their growing finance team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a company with international growth plans.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and variance analysis of profit & loss accounts
- Assist with the opex and capex expenditure of the business against budget, to identify savings and control costs
- Assist the Management Accountant with systems and commercial analysis to improve KPI reporting of revenue and gross profit drivers
- Support the Finance Director with working capital management and cash forecast process
- Month end reporting in line with timelines, including reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and variance analysis of profit & loss accounts against budget and prior year
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Previous experience of delivering cash flow reporting
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.