Sourcing Initiatives Lead- Central London/hybrid working - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Sourcing Initiatives Lead. The successful candidate will work directly with the Senior Director New Sourcing Initiatives and Strategic Sourcing Lead, focusing on creating, developing and delivering new sourcing strategies and processes to support key business objectives related to new product launches, product cost, supply, and the company needs.
- Drive alignment in collaboration with the Member Engagement team with Members to ensure the company sourcing strategies are in line with multiple customer needs and gain greater insights into the customer goals and different channel dynamics
- Responsible for opportunity identification to create value across all products, customer channels and suppliers
- Responsible for the execution of negotiation strategies for the sourcing of generic products for select suppliers for Day 1 and day 181 product launches
- Accountable for the resolution of supplier launch operational issues and communicate impact to member organisations. Understand and articulate critical concerns and sensitivities of supplier base to sourcing leadership team.
- Responsible to educate team on industry, market, generic dynamics.
- Leverage data and advanced analytics to identify new supplier and product opportunities as well as risks
- Responsible for driving alignment with other groups within sourcing & member engagement to ensure implementation and delivery of ideas identified
- Responsible for managing and leading new sourcing initiative projects
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Previous experience in retail, sourcing, consulting, business development within pharmaceuticals or FMCG environment.
- Experience with conducting financial or spend analysis.
- Experience with category, supplier and/or contract management.
- Experience with developing and executing business cases is preferred.
- Experience with suppliers and categories in pharmaceuticals and/or consumer healthcare products is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Alteryx and Tableau experience and advanced Excel skills is preferred.
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong planning, organisation, and project management skills; able to work on multiple projects and flex within changing priorities.
- Analytical and problem-solving; ability to synthesise large data sets into actionable intelligence.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.