Cybersecurity & Risk Analyst - Central London/hybrid working - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Cybersecurity & Risk Analyst. The Cybersecurity & Risk function is responsible for supporting the business' ever growing security and technical audit requirements, enabling the evolution of our application security model, and reducing overall risk within the technology teams. The role is a key contributor responsible for interfacing with both internal and external auditors, internal development teams and wider business functions.
- Application Security - At the business we build SaaS software that we provide both internally and externally. A successful candidate will be expected to input into the application security model, security testing of the application and evaluating opportunities for security improvements to the software development lifecycle.
- Technology Risk - As well as delivering SaaS software we also have an array of internal platforms we use that are critical day to day operations of the business. A successful candidate would be responsible for evaluating, designing, and maintaining a risk reduction strategy for this ecosystem of tools.
- Auditing - Operating in a highly regulated environment makes us subject to rigorous audit requirements to ensure we are providing a secure and legally compliant experience for our end users and internal stakeholders. A successful candidate would be responsible for interfacing with internal and external auditors, collating evidence as well as seeking opportunities to reduce the burden of these tasks.
- Experience working within organisations subject to SOC 2, SOX, or similar auditing requirements.
- Experience working with development teams providing Software as a Service to internal and external users
- Experience with Cybersecurity best practise and DevSecOps principles
- Proven Communication - the ability to communicate at all levels, the role will need to be able to communicate effectively with their team, a peer network of stakeholders, senior executives, technical resources as well as staff in other countries.
- Demonstrated Problem solving - the role will have to be able to assimilate information from a variety of sources and develop a coherent roadmap for improving how we delivery an overall security and risk framework.
- Track record of timely delivery - The role must have high personal standards and always work to deliver against strict deadlines.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.