Product Manager - 1 year FTC - Central London/Hybrid - Up to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits
My client, a market leading A.I. company with operations in Central London, is looking to recruit a Product Manager on a 1 year fixed term contract (potential to go permanent) for their growing European head office. The successful candidate will join a fast-growing team that is focused on shaping the future with artificial intelligence and robotics. The ideal candidate understands that automation is the next big technological shift - comparable to the introduction of the smartphone -- and wants to be a part of the movement, helping clients successfully transform their businesses processes and teams.
- Product management and development of European based business initiatives (and global initiatives, as needed).
- Establish and achieve KPIs to drive extensive and sustainable growth of the robotics business from a start up to the overwhelming no.1 robotics company in the region
- Analyse client needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyse product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they're successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Handle a wide range of product-level requests for all of the company's portfolio as required by the salesforce, partners, customers, and governmental agencies. Requests can relate to product-level information, certification, market requirements, comparisons between products, etc.
- Participate in cross functional teams and processes associated with product management of the ongoing business development in collaboration with Product Development, Sales, Marketing, Operations and partners.
- Participate in the product strategy and roadmap including delivering requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience of product management/product marketing experience
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Ability and willingness to learn: Robotics, AI, industry verticals, new business models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort dealing with technical topics and detailed technical product information
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.