FP&A Manager - £60-70K plus bonus & benefits - Maidenhead/Hybrid
High profile consumer / retail organisation is seeking to hire an experienced FP&A professional.
- Build transparency and visibility into the financial KPIs and commercial levers that drive the P&L
- Work closely with Finance, BI and across all functions of the business to help create, measure and track customer-level KPIs and marketing investment; linking acquisition and retention/loyalty performance through to gross margin performance and product profitability
- Support and lead in building out the forecasting and modelling capabilities, helping to develop the budgeting and planning process, as well as providing ad-hoc project support to the CFO & Exec.
- Providing insightful/relevant analysis to ensure robust and defensible commercial decisions are made
- Partnering with the Marketing team to develop customer-level KPIs and reporting, including cohort analysis and LTV to drive and support the best ROI on marketing investments
- Working closely with Commercial team to understand underlying drivers of profitability and performance as well as owning the modelling of new business cases and projects
- Working with the Business Intelligence (BI) team to help shape, develop, improve and champion relevant operational and financial KPIs across the business
- Qualified accountant
- Robust FP&A experience
- Operating company experience preferred
- Team player with strong communication skills
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.