Sales Manager - Up to £40,000 plus bonus and benefits - London/Hybrid
My client, a market leading Robotics company with global operations, is looking to recruit a number of UK Sales Manager. The Sales/Account Manager will help the business to introduce new product to the market in the UK region including expand our channel network as well as drive direct sales. The Sales Manager will join a team focused on shaping the future of the robotics industry by introducing cobotic technology via our direct and indirect channel in EMEA.
- Represent the business with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings within the delivery service robotics.
- Focus on the Hospitality industry.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty in partnership with marketing.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) required.
- Previous sales experience.
- Experience interacting with C-Suite-level customers and colleagues.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Plenty of initiative, a self-starter, go-getter mentality.
- Problem solver and "outside of the box" thinking.
- Hands-on approach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technology-focused industry is a must.
- Ability and willingness to learn: Robotics, AI, industry verticals, and new business models.
- An understanding of marketing principles.
- Team-oriented, collaborative, empathetic, and optimistic personality.
- Travel required in the UK region.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.