Part-time Accounts Assistant - Hybrid working - Teddington - Up to £30,000 pro rata (2 days a week)
My client, a digital media company based in Southwest London, is looking to hire a part-time Accounts Assistant offering hybrid working. The Accounts assistant will provide transactional and operational finance support and excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring client needs are met and the Finance team objectives are achieved.
- Data entry of Sales and Purchase Invoices into Sage
- Weekly update of project trackers on all projects
- Reconciling costs monthly on the various projects on a departmental level.
- Weekly rapport with office & ideally come in once a week to assist in collating receipts/invoices/ maintain overhead expenditure
- Record keeping & management of Operating expenditure
- Reconciling bank statements
- Liaison with production managers/completion of ad hoc duties as required on productions.
- AAT qualified, degree level qualification, or similar experience
- Sound accounting knowledge and analytical skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
- Project management assistance and project tracking
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.