Management Accountant - £55,000 + Bonus - Cheshunt, Herts (Hybrid working 3 days from home)
Large real estate company based in Hertfordshire. Reporting to the divisional head of finance and managing one junior analyst, you will be responsible for the monthly management accounts and commentaries for submission to the Group head office, and acting as finance business partner to the Divisional MD.
This role would suit a newly qualified accountant looking to pursue a career in construction / real estate.
Working in a high calibre team, the role covers:
- Help the Divisional Operations understand the numbers from a business perspective, providing challenge and insight to drive decision-making
- Full preparation of management accounts and board meeting packs
- Own the budget, 5YP and other forecasting information
- Manage and assist with year-end stat accounts preparation
- Along with FD, prepare commercial analysis of key financial data to influence divisional decision making
- Support assistant accountant on a day to day basis
- Assist with more complex month end journals, reconciliation and closing ledgers
- Monitor and report weekly cashflow to group finance team
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong technical competency
- Good attitude to learning and development
- Confidence in working with senior finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Adept at picking up new systems and advanced MS Excel
- Demonstrate good awareness of wider business issues, and how finance can positively impact a company's performance
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.