Part-qualified Management Accountant - London/hybrid - Up to £45,000 plus bonus & benefits
My client, a market leading professional services organisation with global operations are looking to recruit a Part-qualified Management Accountant for their London head office. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the preparation of the management accounts. An understanding of the regulatory framework is essential and knowledge of Sun accounting would be advantageous, as would experience of an international business with both UK and overseas trading entities.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Liaising with overseas finance functions
- Consolidation of overseas businesses into results
- Review and analysis of variances from budget
- Preparation and posting of monthly Journals including accruals and prepayments
- Day to day support for other finance staff
- Bank payments review and authorisation
- Preparation of Year end files for Auditors
- Support annual budget and forecasting processes
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or equivalent
- A positive and energetic manner, always ready for a challenge and able to work hard to produce high quality work
- Proactive in nature and understands what needs to be done.
- An ability to identify and resolve issues
- A high attention to detail ensuring work is produced accurately and of the highest possible standard
- Proactive - takes initiative and can identify and resolve issues and do what needs to be done.
- Resolute and self-starting - can always be looked upon to complete work when required and communicate problems clearly
- Strong written, verbal and numerical skills
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.