Sourcing Operations Associate - Central London/hybrid working - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Sourcing Operations Associate. You will be responsible for sourcing execution includes the preparation and execution of daily bid events in addition to program portfolio maintenance. The product operation activities will include management of the daily work queue and execution of all product and non-product related cases. This role will also support various projects like; development of activity dashboards, establishing KPI's, drive efficiencies & automation of processes, ensuring adherence to pricing rules and frameworks.
- Manage the Sourcing mailbox and Ark work queue, classify and assign cases to relevant sourcing team members in a timely manner.
- Responsible for pre-award processes in particular item setup with respective members
- Responsible for all product/non product operations related cases and executions within the agreed upon timeframes.
- Prepare and execute daily solicitations in response to market triggers like discontinuations, program removals service levels and other.
- Support the bid review process i.e.: offer receipts, validating bids, executing supplier communications, member presentations, capturing of responses and issuing of award letters.
- Maintenance of post award processes and subsequent system maintenance related to pricing, award types and delays in go live dating.
- Communicate tactfully as needed with suppliers, keeping critical information confidential with minimal supervision
- Work across the broader sourcing execution team to streamline processes & drive efficiencies through tech and analytic process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Previous experience in finance/business analysis or product management
- Product management experience preferred, especially in generic pharmaceuticals
- Time management skills, including ability to organise and prioritise work to consistently meet critical and/or conflicting daily deadlines while ensuring the highest level of accuracy
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, flexible and adaptive to changes in the business
- Ability to build positive working relationships with internal stakeholders and embrace feedback
- Comfortable working in a high-pressured environment, focused on completing deliverables and adhering to agreed timelines amidst cycles of high work volume
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.