Payroll and Finance Assistant - London/hybrid - Up to £60,000 plus bonus & benefits
My client, an Asset Management company based in Central London is looking to recruit a Payroll and Finance Assistant for their head office. This is a very exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a busy International Finance team. The role is to support the Accounts/Finance team in providing a comprehensive service and providing support and cover for the other roles within the accounts/finance team.
- Oversee monthly payroll processing.
- Liaison with HR and the payroll service providers
- Liaison with treasury for payroll funding
- Recording of the payroll and reconciliation of payroll reporting with the General ledger
- Support/manage production of PSA/P11D/Short term travellers returns
- Raising journal entries for all international legal entities including:
- Calculate monthly accruals and book-related journals
- Cash transactions entries for local bank reconciliation
- Review Invoice coding and reclass entries as required
- Raising sale invoices.
- Assist with VAT preparations and liaison with our third party consultants.
- Local daily bank accounts reconciliation and identifying client money breaches.
- Reconciliation of accruals versus actual invoices/fees and identifying variances.
- Liaising with Group controllers to resolve reconciliations queries and providing support data for balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with Management pack preparation up to trial balance.
- AAT/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or equivalent
- Previous accounting and payroll experience
- Experience with excel (pivot tables/v-look ups/sum-ifs a plus)
- Experience with accounting software, Oracle a plus
- Able to work proactively within a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and
- Ability to priorities workload with a flexible and common sense approach
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.