Supplier Relations & Sourcing Lead - Central London/hybrid - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Supplier Relations & Sourcing Lead. The successful candidate will manage supplier relationships, implement sourcing strategies and processes to support key business objectives related to product cost, supply, and business needs. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who will develop and maintain global relationships with international suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with select US and internationally based suppliers
- Responsible for value creation & risk mitigation actions as required. Leverage data and advanced analytics to identify supplier opportunities and risks
- Accountable for managing or escalating supplier impactful decisions
- Responsible for the execution of negotiation strategies for the sourcing of products for select suppliers
- Accountable for the resolution of supplier operational issues and communicate impact to member organisations. Understand and articulate critical concerns and sensitivities of supplier base to sourcing leadership team
- Responsible to support with Strategic Initiatives team on key product strategies
- Accountable for facilitation of sourcing team meetings
- Listen to, leverage, promote diverse ideas, perspectives, of others across the business.
- Responsible for the delivery of assigned initiatives and enterprise level projects.
- Responsible for identification and execution of project opportunities
- Accountable for execution of bid and case workload completion in timely manner, act as support when needed.
- Accountable for resolution of bid and case workload issues
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Previous experience in retail, sourcing, consulting, pharmaceuticals or FMCG
- Experience with conducting financial or spend analysis.
- Experience with category, supplier and/or contract management.
- Experience with developing and executing business cases is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Alteryx and Tableau experience and advanced Excel skills is preferred.
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong planning, organisation, and project management skills; able to work on multiple projects and flex within changing priorities.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.