Sourcing Operations Lead - Central London/hybrid - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Sourcing Operations Lead. The Sourcing Operations Lead is a Senior Manager leadership role overseeing the Sourcing Operations team within the Bid Management and Sourcing Execution team. This position is responsible for the overall success of our Sourcing Operations functions, including management of cases related to bid activities, market solicitation requests, pricing changes.
- Lead and manage the team of Sourcing Operations Associates team as part of the overall Bid Management and Sourcing Execution team
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all incoming cases worked by team, including Sourcing and Product Operations case types, as well as targeted solicitation events
- Align the team to quickly be able to respond to any market triggers such as discontinuations, service level issues etc. and understand where to prioritise resource
- Identify areas of efficiency and process improvement for team and across Sourcing as it relates to sourcing decisions and processing, including Bid Management and Pricing. This includes proactive analysis of processes to identify opportunities for improvement, as well as driving the successful implementation of any agreed solutions with Tech & Analytics
- Align with Member Engagement to ensure member needs are being met and continually obtain feedback on processes and outputs
- Regularly report out across stakeholders, including team adherence to all agreed-upon SLA's and KPI's; drive root cause analysis and action plan to address underperforming KPI's
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Previous experience in retail, sourcing, consulting, pharmaceuticals or FMCG
- Time management, including ability to organise and prioritise work to consistently meet critical and/or conflicting daily deadlines while ensuring the highest level of accuracy
- Demonstrated contract negotiation skills; experience with multi-dimensional negotiations and related problem solving and stakeholder alignment is required
- Strong analytic and systems skills - ability to manage large data sets
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Proven ability to research, analyse and problem solve
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, flexible and adaptive to changes in the business
- Ability to build positive working relationships with internal and external business partners and to influence a diverse set of stakeholders
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.