Director - Strategic Sourcing - Central London/hybrid - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Director of Strategic Sourcing. The role will monitor market information, work with the Analytics team to gather and analyse market and product data, and partner across the organisation for both technology and process solutions to put findings into practice. This will include implementation of any new sourcing strategies and integration of risk management into the daily sourcing activities, as well as prioritisation of related technology enhancements.
- Develop and refine business strategic initiatives to mitigate risk in coordination with Members and cross-functional teams
- Integrate and manage projects across multiple internal teams which support overall strategic goals
- Test and roll-out any sourcing programs designed to mitigate risk, ie Long Term Awards
- Effectively communicate to stakeholders as program evolves, including progress, new findings, and prioritisation needs
- Manage ongoing list of technology enhancements to support program goals and work across technology and business teams for prioritisation and implementation
- Integrate any identified solutions into daily sourcing operations activities in partnership with the leaders within the Sourcing team
- Evaluate new risk initiatives, present to the business and members, and incorporate into overall strategic plan as necessary
- Manage a team of individuals with a goal to build a high-performing team to accomplish priorities and support individual growth and development of team members
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Previous experience in retail, sourcing, consulting, pharmaceuticals or FMCG
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to develop rapport and credibility across the organization, promote ideas and proposals persuasively
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize throughout initiatives and effectively manage and report back to all stakeholders
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel- Pivots, VLOOKUP's, etc)
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to initiate and manage work with sense of urgency
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.