Senior Account Manager - Central London/hybrid - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Senior Account Manager. The successful candidate will ensure the client needs and expectations are met and align to our internal priorities and business goals. They will assume responsibility to lead a quarterly business review with the right stakeholder group and work with the leadership team to prepare all necessary material and align with key stakeholders from across the business.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between client and the business
- Developing a complete understanding of the client needs within the health systems, Medical and clinic markets
- Establish and operate within the agreed account management framework, oversee QBR's as well as manage the annual Member strategic joint planning process to identify strategic initiatives, review ways of working and develop mutual performance and growth objectives
- Engage in frequent strategic planning meetings aimed to align buy-side and sell-side strategies to better meet client's evolving needs and increase Member profitability
- Develop an understanding of key customers and where required support the Member in external customer conversations
- Coordinate activities to exceed assigned targets for growth and deliver on the strategic objectives set and facilitate solution development efforts that address client wants/needs; this will include future growth initiatives and the relevant segmentation of the existing portfolio to ensure alignment on what role each of the key molecules plays in maximising its performance
- Evaluate the performance of any Member initiatives to ensure that learnings are identified and any corrective actions are proposed for further improvement
- Bachelor's degree preferred within Finance, Economics, Business or similar
- Previous experience in account management, sales, sourcing, business development or product management
- Key account management, sales of business development experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and/or Access with a solid background in data extraction and manipulation techniques
- Well organized, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritize quickly
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and internal/external customers to get results quickly - able to communicate decisions and recommendations to stakeholders in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to initiate and manage work with sense of urgency
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, results driven environment that is constantly changing
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.