Customer Success Manager - Ongoing contract - Hamburg/München - Up to €60,000 equivalent
My client, a market leading Robotics company with global operations, is looking to recruit a remote working Customer Success Manager for an ongoing contract based in Hamburg or München. The successful candidate will join a fast-growing team that is focused on shaping the future with artificial intelligence and robotics. The successful candidate will assist sales and distribution partners with the set-up, deployment and analytics related to customer engagements, focusing on ensuring post-sales success.
- Assist country-based teams and provide post-sales deployment services.
- Demonstrate the robots and other robot functionalities and product specifications during product demonstrations at different stages of the deployment cycle and beyond.
- Evangelise optimal techniques during deployments and customer training.
- Be proactive in spotting patterns and resolving frustrations for our customers
- Generate and communicate regular customer feedback to the senior management team.
- Provide accurate and timely status reporting for all customer engagements.
- Communicate and assist in delivering the necessary service levels to customers during the deployment phase (i.e. guaranteeing service levels to customers).
- Previous experience: preferably in front facing client roles (i.e. sales, marketing, communications etc).
- Analytical and critical thinking (i.e. ability analyse different floor spaces/sites and decide how and where to conduct trials).
- Take ownership of difficult customer problems and seeing them through to resolution in conjunction with the Customer Care team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changes in priorities and assignments.
- Ability to build customer relationships, as well as taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.