Finance Analyst - £45,000-£50,000 - London (Hybrid)
Global food retailer based in central London is seeking to recruit a commercial finance professional working for the main commercial finance team who are responsible for analysis of the core food business.
This role works in a team of six, reporting to the commercial finance manager.
Ideally you will be studying towards CIMA or ACCA and full study support will be provided.
- Sales, margin and product reporting
- Assist in compiling the weekly trading pack
- Using Excel and Power BI to develop insights for use by the operations teams
- Working with non-finance stakeholders, building rapport and trust
- Assist in the monthly management accounts production
- CIMA / ACCA studier
- Retail / FMCG / Food industry experience beneficial
- 2 years' experience in a finance analyst role
- Systems - Advanced Excel (essential), Power BI (preferred)
- Team player and strong communicator
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.