My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Senior Manager Strategic Initiatives will be responsible for driving key strategic initiatives by partnering with the commercial teams and with broader organisation.
In this role, this individual will support the global team as well as business unit teams in identifying as well as delivering high priority strategic projects related to business expansion, new sourcing approaches, business improvement, and other opportunities.
- Facilitates business problem solving through structured hypotheses, detailed analyses, and synthesised insights leading to recommendations to senior management
- Identifies, scopes and manages strategic projects end-to-end; maintains responsibility for deliverables and timelines, shifting priorities as needed; manages stakeholder relationships and expectations
- Partner with the business stakeholder to execute and operationalise the projects to deliver financial value to the business
- Provides project ownership to successfully transition strategic priorities from concept to sustainable operating initiatives that yield expected value
- Conducts external research/data gathering and analysis
- Drives discrete components of work and analysis to successful completion, working with commercial teams, finance and analytics to identify and deliver value
- Creates high-quality presentations/deliverables for various internal and external audiences
- Previous work experience ideally within consulting, business development or strategy preferably within the healthcare or consumer industries or relevant industry experience
- Strategic Thinking: evaluating industry trends, developing long-term implications and recommending pragmatic strategies for new business opportunities
- Analytical Rigor: ability to bring structure to ill-defined problems and intellectual leadership to problem solving; synthesize insights from analysis and ensure credible, actionable recommendations
- Project Management: Ability to establish project management frameworks and keep strategy projects on track including stakeholder management
- Financial Acumen: understanding of financial modelling and experience with financial planning, budgeting and capital allocation in the context of strategic planning to maximize shareholder value
- Communications Skills: ability to develop rapport and credibility across the organization, promote ideas and proposals persuasively
- Healthcare Knowledge: knowledge of players, trends, economic drivers, tools and policy across healthcare
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.