Finance Director - Southampton - £100,000 + package
The FD reports to the Divisional MD and is responsible for financial leadership for the division, acting as the Managing Director's business partner, responsible for driving financial performance and managing risk.
This role would suit a qualified accountant with previous senior experience in a highly commercial and business partnering-focussed role.
- Development of 5-Year Plan
- Ownership of monthly budgets and forecasts
- Review and challenge potential acquisitions
- Lead a team, ensuring quality of output and driving efficiencies
- Ensure compliance with Group-wide policy
- Manage the half and full year finance process
- Ensure robust challenge of key assumptions, risks and opportunities and project performance
- Oversee all week and month end processes and reporting
- Oversee timely and accurate reporting of trading updates, budget packs, quarterly presentations to Group
- Management of the cash forecasts and working capital
- Preparation and review of monthly finance board papers, and attending Board meetings
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Commercially minded with a strong business partner focus
- A strong leader and manager
- Always thinking about the bigger picture
- Enjoys working at pace, in collaborative environments
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.