Account Associate - Central London/hybrid working - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit an Account Associate - Member Engagement. You will be playing an important part in providing insight and direction to our sourcing teams, who can then work across the global supply base to secure the right products at the right price. Member Engagement is a team of 6 associates but you'll be sitting right at the heart of the action. As an Account Associate, you will primarily be working to support the business with an objective of maximising the value the company can deliver.
- Working alongside the Senior Account Manager to ensure that the company's day-to-day operational requirements are met and information is made available to our Member to ensure that the business receives excellent service;
- Ensure that day to day sourcing requests are resolved on a timely basis, acting as a bridge between the JV sourcing teams and the parent teams, enabling speed of decision making and accurate execution.
- Review reporting on a monthly basis to ensure that the parent company is achieving its objective of lowest cost in procurement. Following the review of these documents, actions should be put in place to ensure their speedy resolution;
- Working with the Senior Account Manager to ensure that the company formulary is maintained and driving the right purchasing decisions in the Members. This will involve liaising with the Sourcing teams to ensure that the system of record (ARK) reflects the accurate position as this drives the production of the formulary
- Maintain a high level of Member satisfaction by collaborating with various teams within the business to ensure that enquires, questions, concerns are dealt with promptly
- Investigation and review of the service level issues for the business, particularly those items purchased via the JV partner
- Support in the preparation of monthly performance results to be fed into a monthly report for senior leadership
- Seek opportunities to improve and enhance processes through technology that reduce effort and support Sourcing, the Member or the customer in generating more immediate value. This may include undertaking testing work and the rollout of any system changes so that they are fit for purpose for our Members
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Key account management experience
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to initiate and manage work with sense of urgency.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, results driven environment that is constantly changing.
- Ability to build and maintain long term relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and internal/external customers to get results quickly - able to communicate complex data to stakeholders in a simplified and action-oriented manner
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge and usage of statistical and data manipulation packages is desirable e.g. Alteryx, Tableau, Excel
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.