Project Manager - Co. Meath or Co. Wexford - Up to €60,000 plus bonus & benefits
My client, an Irish owned manufacturing with its head office based in company based in Co. Meath, is recruiting for a Project Manager to join the business and support the management team as it seeks to grow the business over the next 3 years. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading Irish company. The successful candidate can be based in Meath or Wexford.
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing project activities from inception to completion, including scheduling, expediting, inspection, and logistics management to ensure successful project delivery.
- Work closely with the manufacturing, design, and construction teams to ensure projects are completed according to the project contract, budget, and timeline.
- Manage relationships between end client, contractors and internal team.
- Experience in Project Management
- Ability to coordinate and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in the construction industry or related field
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.